It’s something that most people (probably most likely of the male side of things) don’t know. There is a code and meaning behind the number of roses you give to someone on a bouquet. Here’s some examples:
- One rose: On a first date, it means love at first sight.
- Three roses: the shared love of a couple. A traditional one month anniversary.
- Nine roses: Means we’ll be together forever.
- Twelve roses: Means “be mine!”
- Fifteen roses: “I’m sorry!”
- Twenty-four: “I’m yours!”
I really want the 1st, 8th, 9th, 10th, 14th, 15th, 17th, 23rd, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, and the 30th :)
In downtown Kiev planted a tree for love
lool it happens to me several times!