It’s something that most people (probably most likely of the male side of things) don’t know. There is a code and meaning behind the number of roses you give to someone on a bouquet. Here’s some examples:
- One rose: On a first date, it means love at first sight.
- Three roses: the shared love of a couple. A traditional one month anniversary.
- Nine roses: Means we’ll be together forever.
- Twelve roses: Means “be mine!”
- Fifteen roses: “I’m sorry!”
- Twenty-four: “I’m yours!”
His name was Edward Mordrake, and he was born with an extra face on the back of his head. Although the face was not able to speak, it reportedly laughed and cried. Mordrake begged doctors to remove his “demon head” because it whispered horrible things to him at night but no doctors attempted it. He committed suicide at age 23. However, take this with a grain of salt, because it has been difficult to determine the true facts behind his case. Everything from the way he committed suicide to the exact placement of his second face has been debated.